Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Time Has Come for ReCycle

I had said I would post the loop I made for The Time Has Come, and I will, but I think that title is now more significant... Not only has the time come to "stand for all we believe in," but the time has come for us to use ReCycle. I just found that M-Audio has completed the Leopard driver for our FireWire 1814, so once I get ReCycle in from propellerhead, I'll start putting in more guitar tracks.

As far as The Time Has Come, the arrangement is just like the album, and is in A. Our bass player plays the bass part live, so I didn't feel the need to add it (although I might consider it after getting ReCycle up and running). 

Cheers, and I hope all of your weekend experiences go wonderfully...

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.