Saturday, June 14, 2008

Let God Arise

Here's the loop for Let God Arise that we're using this weekend. The arrangement is like the live version on the newest passion album. We thought we'd take out one of the pre-choruses at the bridge. If you need a different arrangement or key and you don't have Reason, let me know, and I can export more. I'll let you know how using it goes for us after this weekend... If you're looking for interesting things in this loop, I use ReDrum to trigger a clap patch in Subtractor using CV input. It's not overly cool or revolutionary, but new for me to use live...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, my name is julio, im a worship leader in weston florida. i love your track for let god arise. is there anyway you have the studio album version in B? my email jberrones87@gmail.com hit me up if you can or cant. thanks for posting this.